Are You An Internet Geek? Do you spend hours on the net just surfing around? Do you spend most of your evenings reading or writing on blogs? How about on line games? It reminds me of an old joke. It goes like this.
Signs You’re An Internet Geek
- When filling out your driver’s license application you give your IP address.
- You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is; instead your line is “Hi, what’s your URL?”
- Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
- You’re amazed to find out spam is a food.
- You “ping” people to see if they’re awake, “finger” them to find out how they are, and “AYT” them to make sure they’re listening to you.
- You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
- You introduce your wife as “my firstname.lastname@example.org” and refer to your children as “client applications”.
- At social functions you introduce your husband as “my domain server”.
- After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, “I feel so colon-right parentheses!”
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
- Two Words: “Pizza’s Here!”
Many people really enjoy being on-line and doing the “fun” things on the net. They spend hours and hours on their computers. Then they go to work 10-hours a day 5-day a week, and wish (all the time) they didn’t have to.
Many of them might think to themselves “Man! I wish I had been born rich instead of so darned good looking” (RIGHT!) Never realizing they could convert “some” of that on-line time into profitable endeavors.https://www.useposeidon.com/
It’s true there are a lot of scammers (on the net) to take all your hard earned money, but there is also a few really good ways to make an honest buck as well. Thousands of folks just like you and me make a good living working with things like E-bay. Some do survey sites. Many even set up their own website and sell their own products.
One of the best ways to get started is to do “affiliate” marketing. With affiliate marketing you don’t have to supply your own product. You don’t have to build a web site (unless you want to.) You don’t even have to collect the payments.
There are 3 simple steps you have to do.
1) You do have to set up a “Clink Bank” account (which is simple and free to set up.)
2) You do have to pick a GOOD product to sell.
3) You do have to promote it.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2040986